This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual’s or entity’s participation in the Active Filings Partners Program (the “Program”). As used in this Agreement, “we” means Active Filings LLC, and “you” means the applicant. “Site” means a World Wide Web site and, depending on the context, refers either to Active Filings’ site or to the site that you will link to our site.
1. Enrollment in the Program
To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a complete Program application via our site. We will evaluate your application in good faith and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine (in our sole discretion) that your site is unsuitable for the Program. Unsuitable sites include those that:
• promote sexually explicit materials
• promote violence
• promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
• promote illegal activities
• violate intellectual property rights
If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply to the Program at any time.
2. Links on Your Site
• Product Lists: You may select one or more products to list on your site. For each selected product, you will display on your site a short description, review, or other reference. You will be responsible for the content, style, and placement of these references. You will provide a special link from each product reference on your site to the corresponding Active Filings LLC online catalog entry. Each link will connect directly to a single item in our online catalog, using a special link format that we give you.
• General Link to Active Filings Home Page: You may provide a general link on your site to our home page in a format to be approved by Active Filings LLC. We will provide you with guidelines and graphical artwork to use in linking to our home page.
3. Order Processing
We will process product orders placed by customers who follow special links from your site to the Active Filings site. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements that we periodically may establish. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment. Among other things, we will prepare order forms; process payments, cancellations, and returns; and handle customer service. We will track sales made to customers who purchase products using special links from your site to our site and will send you reports summarizing this sales activity. The form, content, and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time in our discretion. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and fee accrual, you must ensure that the special links between your site and our site are properly formatted.
4. Referral Fees
We will pay you referral fees on certain product sales to third parties. For a product sale to generate a referral fee, the customer must follow a special link (in the format specified by ActiveFilings) from your site to the ActiveFilings’ site; purchase the product using our automated ordering system; accept delivery of the product at the shipping destination; and remit full payment to us. The Program is intended for commercial use only, and you may not purchase products through the Program for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees or the termination of this Agreement. Products that are entitled to earn referral fees under the rules set forth above are hereinafter referred to as “Qualifying Products.” The current Referral Fee is set at 15% of the ActiveFilings’ fees per order
5. Fee Payment
We will pay you referral fees on a monthly basis. Approximately 30 days following the end of each calendar month, we will send you a check (or PayPal) for the referral fees earned on products that were shipped during that month, less any taxes that we are required by law to withhold. However, if the fees payable to you for any calendar month are less than $100.00, we will hold those fees until the total amount due is at least $100.00 or (if earlier) until this Agreement is terminated. If a product that generated a referral fee is returned by the customer, we will deduct the corresponding fee from your next monthly payment. If there is no subsequent payment, we will send you a bill for the fee.
Back to the Affiliate’s Page