Get your New Jersey Company Up and Running
in Less Than 3 Business Days!
Fact 1: We are the fasted NJ incorporating company;
Fact 2: Over 40,000 corporations and LLC formed in New Jersey and the rest of the country;
Fact 3: All New Jersery filings get Expedited Services for FREE;
Fact 4: We are the only company in our space without any complaints to the BBB in 10 years!
Fact 5: All our customers receive a Free Tax Consultation and Free 1 Year of Registered Agent Services
How to Incorporate a Business in New Jersey (NJ)
There are three ways to incorporate your business in NEW JERSEY: hire a lawyer to do the job for you (a very expensive option), walk in to the State Department office and do it by yourself or to use a professional incorporation company, like Active Filings. Whatever method you chose, this section will provide you the basic information you need to know about NJ filings.
New Jersey Articles of Incorporation Requirements
Corporate Name Endings
The name shall not contain any word or phrase, or abbreviation or derivative thereof, which indicates or implies that it is organized for any purpose other than one or more of the purposes permitted by its certificate of incorporation. The name shall be distinguishable from the names of other for profit and nonprofit domestic corporations and foreign corporations and from the names of domestic and foreign limited partnerships and from current name reservations or registrations. The name shall not contain any word or phrase, or any abbreviation or derivative thereof, the use of which is prohibited or restricted by any other statute of N.J. The name shall contain the word “corporation”, “company”, “incorporated” or shall contain an abbreviation of one of these words; or shall include the abbreviation Ltd.
* Minimum Number – One or more.
* Residence Requirements. – No provision.
* Age Requirements – Must be 18 years old.
* Directors are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation.
* The officers are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation.
* An increase in shares or par value does not effect initial fees.
* Annual Statements
* Secretary of State assigns to each corporation a special date for reporting. The corporation must report within 30 days before or after that date to the Secretary of State. A $40 filing fee is due with the report.
Income Tax Rate
* 7.25% of entire net income.
For more information on taxes, visit www.state.nj.us/treasury/revenue
Cost of Incorporating in New Jersey
ONLY $59.00 + State Fees!
Incorporate your business online. Start Here: