Business Incorporation Services
At ActiveFilings.com we have been providing fast, affordable and high-quality incorporation services since 2001.
We offer 3 different incorporation packages, which give you the maximum flexibility in terms of services and price.
All our business incorporation packages include the following services:
- Company name availability check;
- Preparation and filing of your articles of incorporation;
- Online Access to your filed incorporation documents;
- Complete Organizational Resolutions Package containing the Day After Check List, Corporate Compliance Guide, easy to customize templates of Bylaws, Operating Agreement, Minutes of the First Meeting of the Board of Directors and Shareholders, and the most important corporate resolutions;
- Action of the Sole Incorporator to appoint the initial board of directors or members;
- Publishing Instructions – when required;
- Full Support by email, phone or online chat;
- Free Tax Consultation;
- Free electronic delivery of your documents
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our customers can add the following services at discounted rates:
- Priority Mail Delivery with Tracking Number.
- Registered Agent Services
- EIN – Tax ID Number (same day service)
- S Corporation, Form Preparation (for corporations)
- Business License Compliance Package
- Preparation of Corporate Bylaws
- Preparation of Operating Agreements
- Corporate Kits
- Expedited Formation Service
- Certified copy of the formation documents
- Overnight Delivery through FedEx Upgrade
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost of incorporating a business entity has two main components: State filing fee and ActiveFilings’ fees. State filing fees are also based on the type of entity, processing speed and other services offered by the states.
ActiveFilings.com offers 3 different incorporation packages at very competitive prices. Additionally, we can prepare your bylaws or operating agreement, obtain a Tax ID (EIN), prepare your organizational resolutions or provide you Registered Agent services in all US main jurisdictions.
All this information is available here. Select your State and Type of entity from the following list to have instant information: