How to Incorporate a Business in Arizona (AZ)
There are three ways to incorporate your business in ARIZONA: hire a lawyer to do the job for you (a very expensive option), walk in to the State Department office and do it by yourself or to use a professional incorporation company, like Active Filings. Whatever method you chose, this section will provide you the basic information you need to know about AZ filings
AZ Articles of Incorporation Requirements
Arizona Corporate Name Endings
Name must contain the word “association”, “corporation”, company”, “incorporated”, or “limited” or an abbreviation. The name shall not contain language stating or implying that the corporation is organized for an unlawful purpose. The name shall be distinguishable from the name of domestic, non-profit, or foreign corporations authorized to transact business; the reserved or registered name of a corporation; the fictitious name of a foreign corporation; the name of a limited liability company or foreign limited liability company; the partnership name of a limited liability partnership, registered limited liability partnership, or registered foreign limited liability partnership.
* Minimum Number – One or more.
* Residence Requirements. – No provision.
* Age Requirements – None.
* Directors are required to be listed in the articles of incorporation.
* The officers are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation.
* An increase in shares or par value does not effect initial fees.
* Annual Statements
* An annual report & certificate of disclosure must be filed each year. The filing fee is $45. The statement must be filed to the Corporation Commission by the 15th day of the 3rd month after close of calendar or fiscal year adopted by corporation for Arizona income tax purposes.
Income Tax Rate
* The income tax rate is 9.0% of net income or $50, whichever is greater. The minimum tax is $50.
For more information on taxes, visit http://www.revenue.state.az.us/
More information about incorporating in Arizona:
ONLY $59.00 + State Fees!
Incorporate your business online. Start Here: