BUSINESS INCORPORATION FOR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS
The ActiveFilings’ International Incorporation Plan has been created to provide foreign residents with the support they need at the time of doing business in the USA. Our International Incorporation Plan is the most complete business incorporation package that you can find in our market at an affordable price.
Since 2001, we have assisted thousands of foreign nationals to start their business in our country without having to expend thousands of dollars in attorney’s fees.
Our International Plan includes:
- Company name availability check (Corporate name check)
- Company Registration: Preparation and filing of your incorporation documents
- One Year of Registered Agent services
- Free: Action of the Sole Incorporator to appoint the board of directors (or members)
- Free: Publishing Instructions in case it is required by the state.
- Free: Online Access to your filed documents
- Free: Complete online organizational resolutions package available online
- Free: Full Support
- Free Tax Consultation
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
(Can be added to the International Plan at a very convenient prices)
- Apostille Certification
- EIN Obtainment for non Residents
- Expedited Service
- International Delivery through FedEx or Similar
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Customized Bylaws (or Operating Agreement)
- Certified Copy of the formation documents
- US Mailing address
Non U.S. Citizens wanting to incorporate their business or setup a branch in our country face different challenges than local entrepreneurs. We recommend you to read the most frequently asked question about starting and running a company in the United States of America. Get the answers here.
Cost of Incorporating your Business in the U.S.A.
Each State has different rates called “filing fees” and other associates costs also related with the type of entity: corporation, limited liability company or nonprofit. Select your state from the following list and access to detailed information about our International Incorporation Plan for your particular state. Cost of incorporating is also available here.