complianceThe IRS requires corporations and Limited Liability Companies to obtain an EIN (also called FEIN or just Tax ID). The EIN is not only required to file taxes, but also to open a checking account or any kind of business accounts.

For a very affordable fee, Active Filings can prepare your EIN application (IRS Form SS-4), send it to you for your signature and, once returned, obtain your company’s Tax ID. With ActiveFilings the signing process is as easy as going online and typing your name on the prepared form. The e-sign process is fast, reliable and releases our customers of having to print, sign and fax the document back to us.

How to Obtain an EIN

The process is very straight forward. Just click on the following link to order this service online. Our fee for this service is $79.00 ($59.00 if ordered as a part of any Incorporation Plan)