The buying process starts when the board of directors of the new company receive an offer from you to buy the entity. The board will call to a special meeting of shareholders and submit the proposal for their approval.
Current shareholders, will approve the selling of the company and the board will take all the steps to transfer the ownership by transferring 100% of the shares of stock.
After that, the board of directors will resign and you, the new owner of the company will appoint a new board of directors, and other officers of your choice (one person will be able to hold all the positions).
The whole process can be done in 20 to 30 days. You will receive all the corporate documents and supporting information listed below through FedEx.
List of Items Included
- Corporate documents such as articles of incorporation, bylaws, organizational resolutions, contracts, etc.;
- Corporate Book;
- Corporate Records;
- Corporate Seal;
- Stock Certificates on the name of your new shareholder/s, signed by the board of directors (or manager) and under thecompany’s official seal;
- Transfer Ledger;
- Bank documents, including checks and service agreement; (Banks charge a monthly fee of $15.00. Your account will have an initial deposit of no less than $500.00 and several debits from the different service providers).
- Local address in a prestigious Executive Center located in Hollywood, FL, paid for the first 6 months (mail forwarding postage and shipping expenses will be billed to you according to your usage);
- Local phone line, paid for one year (you will receive a little device that once connected to your computer through an internet connection, will allow you to make and receive calls from your place, regardless where you are); The annual cost of the line for unlimited call within United States is $20.00
- Buying-Selling agreement (you will have to sign this document too);
- List of Suppliers;
- Login information of each supplier (bank, accounting system, phone line, etc).
- Contact information and contracts signed with service providers.
- Tax (IRS) documents.
- Employer Identification Number (with official letter).
- List of experienced accountants and attorneys that can help you in case you need them (you will be charged for their services, so ask first).
- Resignation of current board of directors (or managers).
Active Filings can recommend you an array of service providers such as attorneys and accountants to help you run your business in the USA. We can also provide you other services listed at our website. In short, we can assist you during the lifetime of your venture.
This is particularly important since our goal is to establish long -term relationship with all our customers, as we have been doing the 10 years we have been in business.